Sereema is a young disruptive international cleantech player of the energy transition. Our goal is to help wind energy gain momentum and competitiveness. Sereema builds Windfit, a connected solution for wind turbine optimization and monitoring. This solution includes a sensor installed on wind turbines with 2G/4G cellular connectivity, a data analysis backend and a user portal to check diagnostics and alerts.
Integrated into a diverse team (developers, electronics engineers, data analysts), you will lead the development of the compute backend and web portal to develop new features and extend our analysis capabilities. The goal is to streamline the integration of new automated diagnosis in cooperation with the data analysts to bring newly researched features to all Windfit users:
- Make the technological choices to assure the scalability of the cloud infrastructure.
- Maintain the continuous integration & deployment infrastructure.
- Ramp-up the performance of the analysis pipeline.
- Develop new tools for data analysis on a large scale.
- Keep an eye on the automated monitoring and alerts on production servers.
- Define the methods and standards used by the development team.
5 years experience as Lead developer/ Web developer in Python/Django Previous experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure...)
Full time Based in Montpellier Salary: 35-45k€ according to experience Starting asap
Send us a resume and short cover letter if necessary at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the team!