Sereema is an innovative company specialized in wind energy and energy transition. Sereema produces Windfit, a monitoring and optimization solution for wind turbines. This solution includes a 2G/3G/4G connected box (designed in-house), calculation servers, automatic alerts and diagnostics that can be consulted online.
Within the Sereema Lab and integrated in a diversified R&D team (developers, data scientist, wind engineers), your mission will consist of:
- Analyze different types of operational data of the wind turbine: power produced, wind speed, vibrations, among others;
- Develop algorithms to evaluate different data sources, identify correlations and validate the quality of the measurements;
- Develop statistical, machine learning and predictive models using different Python libraries (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn);
- Test and validate the algorithms on a large number of wind turbines ;
- Support technical support team with custom analysis, reporting and data integration to Windfit.
Data Integration, development of the analysis and visualization algorithms will be done under Python. Data analysis will use Numpy/Scipy/Scikit-learn.
- Modeling and automated data processing
- Data analysis using Python
- Ability to synthesize information
Skills appreciated: Dynamism, autonomy, critical thinking. Fluent spoken and written English.
You will participate in all stages of product development: from the definition of the need, to the proposal of solutions, to the application in the product and the feedback from clients. This internship will allow you to develop skills in teamwork, data analysis and code development on Python as well as to apply your theoretical knowledge in solving real problems.
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Location: Partial telework and Montpellier, FR
Resume and info: email@example.com