Sereema is an innovative company specialized in wind energy and energy transition. Sereema produces Windfit, a monitoring and optimization solution for wind turbines. This solution includes a 2G/4G connected box (designed in-house), calculation servers, automatic alerts and diagnostics that can be consulted online.
Within the Sereema Lab and integrated in a diversified R&D team (developers, data scientist, electronics engineers), your mission will consist of:
- Analyze different types of operational data of the wind turbine: power produced, wind speed, vibrations, among others;
- Develop analysis algorithms to identify underperformances and improve wind turbine settings;
- Develop statistical, machine learning and predictive models using different Python libraries (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn);
- Analyze the stability of the developed algorithms;
- Test and validate on a large number of wind turbines.
Data integration, development of the analysis and visualization algorithms will be done under Python (Django 3.1). Data analysis will use Numpy/Scipy/Scikit-learn.
Skills required: Analysis, modelling and automated data processing. Data analysis using Python. Skills appreciated: dynamism, autonomy, critical thinking. Fluent English.
You will participate in all stages of product development: from the definition of the need, to the proposal of solutions to the application in the product. This internship will allow you to develop skills in teamwork, data analysis and code development on Python/Django as well as to apply your theoretical knowledge in solving real problems.
Duration: 3 to 6 Months Location: Partial telework and Montpellier, FR You will be supervised by Sereema's R&D manager.
CV and Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org