Founded in 2015, Sereema is an innovative clean greentech that makes wind energy globally competitive to accelerate the energy transition. Sereema develops and markets a SaaS solution, combining IoT and data processing on the Cloud, to automatically generate results for optimizing wind turbine performance and boosting wind farm production.
A precursor to the introduction of digital technology in wind power, our Windfit solution, which has been on the market since January 2017, is already used in 13 countries in Europe, the United States and the Indian Ocean. With a cumulative 1.6 GW of monitored wind turbines, Sereema brings technology, expertise, precision and visibility to wind farm owners and operators to optimize their performance.
Within the marketing department, you will assist the team to develop communication around the brand and product by creating graphic, digital and video content:
- Mastering the creative process from briefing to delivery.
- Video editing
- Doing photo/sound shoots (entrepreneur interviews, video capture)
- Motion video creation
- Design and produce digital graphic productions (banners, landing page, logo, pictograms, 3D animations...)
- Respect the graphic charter by bringing touches of artistic creation.
- Mastery of creation tools (Figma, Adobe Creative suit)
- Knowing how to switch from one project to another on various formats
- Sense of aesthetics
- Be able to work transversally with the technical and marketing teams.
Fluent English required / Duration: 01/04/2021 to 31/08/2021, i.e. 5 months / Location: Partial teleworking and Montpellier, FR
Send us your CV and a cover letter to:
Tiphaine COMBY, CMO email@example.com