Sereema is a young disruptive international cleantech player of the energy transition. Our goal is to help wind energy gain momentum and competitiveness. Sereema builds Windfit, a connected solution for wind turbine optimization and monitoring. This solution includes an on-site sensor with 2G/4G cellular connectivity, a data analysis backend and a user portal to check diagnostics and alerts.
👩💻 The mission
Integrated into a diverse team (developers, electronics, data analysts), you will work on the user portal, our corporate website and on the development of new features. The goal will be to improve the comfort, efficiency and the added value of Windfit for all users, clients and coworkers:
- Expand the corporate website and facilitate content creation in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Improve navigation and data visualization to help our users understand and prioritize their diagnostics.
- Work on the development of new features.
- Build collaboration tools and workflows to enable information sharing and improve the customer experience.
🧮 The tech
- The back-end is in Python (Django 3.0). The data stores use Postgres and Amazon S3. The data analysis servers use Numpy/Scipy/Scikit-learn.
- The whole system is developed as a single unified project, with testing, continuous integration and automated deployments, all day, every day.
Bonus skills: Django, Git, SVG, SQL, AWS, Linux, Docker
💰 The offer
Full-time, based in Montpellier (France), english-speaking working environment, salary according to experience, starting asap
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org