Sereema is a disruptive international player of the energy transition. Our goal is to help wind energy gain momentum and competitiveness. We help investors and operators boost production of their wind farms through innovative digital tools combined with IoT technology. Our subscription solution is already operational all over Europe and just starting in the USA.
We're offering an internship in our R&D department. Integrated in the Sereema’s technical team, working directly with the R&D manager, your missions will focus on:
- Analyse data coming from the Windfit sensors as well as the SCADA data of the Wind turbines ;
- Find correlations between the measured parameters and the wind turbine’s performance ;
- Detect operational defaults such as pitch offsets, yaw misalignments, underperformance through specific data analysis algorithms ;
- Develop data analysis algorithms to identify defaults and underperformance as well as propose settings improvements ;
- Test and validation of the developed algorithms.
The data integration, data analysis development and data visualization will be done using Python.
Strong data analysis and signal processing knowledge is required as well as experience working in Python.
Duration: between 3 and 6 months