Wind Application Engineer - Sereema
🏢 The Company
Sereema is an innovative company digitalizing the wind industry and helping accelerate energy transition. Sereema has developed Windfit, a monitoring and optimization solution for wind turbines. This solution includes a 2G/3G/4G connected box (designed in-house), calculation servers, automatic alerts and diagnostics available online. If you are interested, you will be part of a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the sector with its working methods and its desire to improve the competitiveness of wind energy.
👩💻 The Mission
The wind application engineer is at the heart of the interaction with users and within the company’s teams, being their reference for the use of Windfit.
- Pass on product knowledge and experience to users
- Produce a detailed interpretation of results through relevant data analysis
- Provide technical support to current and potential customers
- Produce technical content (articles, product documentation, white papers)
- Provide technical support to the customer to optimize the use of the product
- Prepare and lead periodic follow-up calls with users
- Accompany customers in the use of Windfit
- Perform online demos for prospects with the sales team to present the technical features of the product
- Write use cases based on the results to show the benefits of the product
🧮 Your role
Product expertise will be acquired within the Sereema Lab, which ensures the technical development of our technology and to which you will be attached. You will be in charge of sharing the acquired knowledge through written and multimedia content as well as through presentations at international workshops.
You will be regularly in contact with customers and other players of the wind industry to help improve their autonomy in using the product.
Experience in the wind industry and knowledge of wind turbine technology
3 years of professional experience minimum
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Team spirit / initiative / autonomy / ability to synthesize
💰 The job
Full-time CDI, salary according to experience
Place: Montpellier center
Flexible working & Partial remote
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org